Battle of Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of Clans

BATTLE OF CLANS! 5 clans, 1 world and tons of cats. A constant battle for life. Can you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Airjewel
Admin
Airjewel

Roleplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Rules   Roleplay Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 am

Hi!

And welcome to...

BATTLE OF CLANS!

I am  an Admin and creator of this site, Airjewel!
Feel free to call me Air or Jewel.

Now since this is a roleplay site, we need some roleplay rules Very Happy
so here they are:

NUMBER 1

Do not powerplay or god mod.

NUMBER 2#

The cats do nothave powers, so please do not post things like:
Rose stopped the flame coming down by shooting out water from her paw, her only power.

NUMBER 3

This roleplay is semi-realistic. (blue, green, gold or pale pink eyes, 2 colour eyes, unusual markings/fur) But the 'unusual fur' doesn't mean neon colours unless its used in real life. for example: Blue roan.

NUMBER 4

This roleplay site is semi-lit. I expect atleast 5 sentences per post. Not a whole novel Laughing 
And nothing like this:

Rose scratched her head. She ate the biscuit. "Mmm, " she said. "I like cookies." She smiled.

More like:

Levi looked up at Nathan, her braided peach hear flipping to her shoulder. She smiled at him, her beautiful blue eyes shining because of the scorching hot sun above them. "Of course", she said to him, hugging her arms round his neck. Nathan smiled at her and replied to her loving answer " I missed you too" before wrapping his arms round her back, returning the hug. The couple stood there in the park for a few seconds, enjoying the moment, before stepping back.

NUMBER 5

Try to keep genders and clan numbers even.

NUMBER 6

When OOC (Out Of Character) use brackets like : {[()]}
Example:

[Sorry guys, I've got to go! I'll be on tomorrow, though!]
{Aww, ok then.}
(Byeee)

NUMBER 7

Yes, grammar and punctuation and spelling do matter. 'Lolz' and ' FOR REALZ' and things like that aren't such a huge deal but stuff like:
omg lyke dat waz kool. Lol.
What? I can barely understand that, your message will be deleted. Oh and its don't not do'nt.

---------------------

I think that's all guys. Enjoy your time on the site Smile
T
Back to top Go down
https://battleofclans.board-directory.net

Roleplay Rules
Page 1 of 1